In today’s internet and cloud based society, our personal and private data is always vulnerable to external security threats when being transferred (i.e. sent by email). Without end-to-end encryption, unauthorized persons or organizations can scan and intercept your private email communication. Unencrypted email is like a postcard – any time it’s in transit someone can potentially intercept and read it. You wouldn’t include private information on a plain post card and the same principle should apply to unencrypted email. Increasing cyber-attacks on business secrets, leakage of sensitive documents, identity theft, political espionage and mass-surveillance have all been increasingly in the spotlight in recent years. Despite this, most public, corporate and private email communications are still not protected with end-to-end encryption and can easily be penetrated by hackers and other third actors.
EEZY KEYZ® protects your privacy and keeps your personal email data safe. EEZY KEYZ® is the world’s strongest end-to-end email encryption software. It combines ease-of-use with uncompromised privacy and maximum security.
Uncompromised privacy: There are no backdoors or general keys to hack in EEZY KEYZ®. It is a session and identity-based encryption solution. Each email, attachment, and even the metadata between users are automatically encrypted each time by the autonomous encryption software on user’s device with randomly generated session and identity based keys. This means that no email service provider, interceptor, or even EEZY KEYZ® staff member is ever able to see them.
No email stored: EEZY KEYZ® is a very strong true end-to-end encryption solution – the email is encrypted all the way from the sender’s device to the receiver’s device. The software handles the key exchange between users: email is always transmitted and stored by your email service provider. This means that no one except the sender and receiver can ever see the messages.
Ease-of-use: User-friendliness was a main theme when developing EEZY KEYZ®. It runs completely on background and handles the encryption process fully automatically. The installation is a simple few-step process which doesn’t require any special IT skills. After installation, sending end-to-end encrypted email to other EEZY KEYZ® users can be done with a single click. The idea is that the user can continue to use their existing email just like before but without worrying about privacy and security. Our Outlook plugins and mobile Apps can be downloaded into as many devices as needed for one email address allowing businesses to safely adopt BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) -practice and users to securely and privately send and receive email anytime and anywhere.
Compatible with all leading email services: Our software is a generic Cross-Platform encryption solution. It is compatible with all leading email services so users can continue to use whatever ISP and email service they prefer. EEZY KEYZ® allows users to send and receive end-to-end encrypted email between each other without the inconvenience of opening a new email account. It is available for Outlook, iOS and Android. Start your Free Trial now!
Very strong session and identity based encryption: Our software utilizes the world’s strongest encryption technology. It uses a unique (and patent pending) session and identity based asymmetric and symmetric multi-key encryption technology (3×256 BIT AES and 1×3072 BIT RSA). EEZY KEYZ® not only features a 3-times stronger protection shield – it also adds a totally new security layer. This makes it practically impossible to hack the system. To do so successfully would require massive interception capacity just to open one single email for unauthorized scanning. It also separately and individually encrypts the mail body, each attachment and metadata. This improves their security even further.
The strength of EEZY KEYZ® end-to-end email encryption is based on the following facts:
1. User downloads and installs EEZY KEYZ® end-to-end email encryption software and links it to his email address.
2. User creates an EEZY KEYZ® account and enters his personal passphrase which is used to encrypt his private key. This passphrase is never revealed to us so no one other than the user has access to user’s key.
3. The software connects to the EEZY KEYZ® key exchange server and saves the user’s public key and the secret private key that has been encrypted using the user’s personal passphrase on the server.
4. User’s private key is encrypted with 3072 BIT RSA.
5. When sending email to another EEZY KEYZ® user, three 256 BIT AES keys are randomly generated by the autonomous encryption software on user’s device for encrypting email, attachments and metadata. The software randomly decides the order of the three 256 BIT AES keys.
6. The software requests the receiver’s public key from the EEZY KEYZ® server. The AES keys are encrypted with the receiver’s RSA key.
7. The encrypted email is transmitted by user’s email service provider.
8. A receiver with a private key matching to the public key used to encrypt the message can open the email. All this is done automatically by the EEZY KEYZ® software.
9. Receiver can read the email normally.
And the best part – the EEZY KEYZ® performance is not theoretical promise – it has already been confirmed by numerous tests in world-leading cyber-security laboratories (VTT, F-Secure).