EEZY KEYZ® Email Encryption Solution offers easy to use end-to-end encrypted email communication. It is a complete option for you, when security cannot be compromised. Our number one focus point is combining security with usability. According to the EEZY KEYZ® concept, users do not need to know encryption methods; the app is designed for a seamless user experience.
EEZY KEYZ® Email Encryption Solution is compatible with all the leading email services. There is no need to change email addresses or the email service provider when starting to use the service. The email app has all the usual features of a normal email solution. However, EEZY KEYZ® email app uses strong encryption to protect messages and attachments. And yet, the user-experience is completely seamless.
The EEZY KEYZ® email app automatically encrypts and digitally signs emails. Sensitive metadata, such as the title of the email and names of attachments are also encrypted. EEZY KEYZ® makes sure your emails cannot be intercepted or hacked while in transit or when stored. Emails and attachments are truly end-to-end encrypted with a unique method developed by IPRA Technologies that combines symmetrical and asymmetrical encryption keys. Also, spear phishing attacks will be eliminated.
EEZY KEYZ® Email Encryption Solution represents the future of secure communications and is available for Android and iOS mobile devices. In the near future there will also be an Outlook add-on for Windows and a desktop version for Mac.
Furthermore, we offer the option for technology transfer. An organization can have self-hosted key and chat servers, and have the email and chat app customized. The customizable EEZY KEYZ® solution makes end-to-end encrypted and authenticated email communications easy. Email Encryption Solution, as well as the Conferencing Solution, can be used as stand-alone options, they can be integrated as one communications solution, or integrated as the communications solution of a larger system.
1. Our true end-to-end encryption achieves an unparalleled level of privacy and security, as no communication goes through servers or other pre-determined network locations without encryption.
2. There is no risk of a data breach and your communications will be compliant with data security laws and regulations.
3. EEZY KEYZ® has been developed as a military-grade encryption solution but at the same time it is as user-friendly as a normal email solution. It is easy to adopt, operate and use on the existing hardware of your organization.
4. EEZY KEYZ® relies on widely peer-reviewed and time-tested open source software standards and best-practice cryptographic algorithms and methods – and gives you unprecedented privacy exceling any cloud-based service.
5. You stay in full control of your data, including email messages, attachments and the encryption keys. This also helps you avoid possible political risks relating to encryption products; in some countries, vendors can be forced to turn over encryption keys to the authorities. With EEZY KEYZ® this is not possible as only the customer has access to the keys.
EEZY KEYZ® Email Encryption has three main parts: the backend, API and the email apps.
The backend functions as the encryption key exchange and storage system. The web API of the backend and the email app handle the encryption, key exchange process and digital signing of messages automatically.
The email app creates the asymmetric encryption keys that are stored in the database of the backend system. The email app encrypts the email messages with symmetric-key encryption, while the asymmetric-key encryption is used to encrypt the used symmetric-key encryption key. Metadata (e.g. the title of the email and names of the attachments) is also encrypted. Emails are delivered to the recipient via the organization’s email servers.
The backend system, email apps and used algorithms can be built and customized to fit the needs of your organization. The result is a state-of-the-art encryption system that specifically serves your organization and delivers confidential messages in all formats (images, videos, documents, etc.) with proof-of-origin and proof-of-integrity.
EEZY KEYZ® Email Encryption Solution whitepaper has more technical information and can be found here!
0. When users register to the system, their private key is stored encrypted on the key server. The public key is stored to the server as it is.
1. When the sender inserts the recipient(s), the EEZY KEYZ® email app automatically retrieves the recipient’s public key from the key server.
2. The sender composes the email message. The email app automatically encrypts the message and attachments and digitally signs the message by default.
3. There are no extra steps when sending the email. The encrypted email passes through the company email servers like any other message.
4. The recipient receives the encrypted email to their inbox like any other email.
5. The email is decrypted on the device when it is received, and stored unencrypted to a database that is encrypted. The email stays encrypted on the email server.
• Available for Android and iOS mobile devices. In the near future Outlook add-on for Windows and a desktop version for Mac will be available.
• Seamless user experience on easy-to-use EEZY KEYZ® user interface
• In English, localizations possible later
• Encryption features integrated in the app
• Automatic end-to-end encryption and digital signing of emails and attachments
• Full forward secrecy
To participate on the Android beta program follow this link:Join EEZY KEYZ® Encrypted Email Solution Android Beta
To participate on the iOS beta program follow this link on your iOS device:Join EEZY KEYZ® Encrypted Email Solution iOS Beta