View EEZY KEYZ® Outlook plugin Tutorial Video
View EEZY KEYZ® mobile applications Tutorial Video
Instructions for login issues
In some cases you might not be able to connect your email with the EEZY KEYZ® mobile application even though you have correctly inserted your email address and password. There are two possible reasons for this:
1. You have enabled 2-step verification for your email account. In this case you have to create an app password for EEZY KEYZ® in your email account settings.
2. Your email service has blocked EEZY KEYZ®. Some email providers might deny the access for “less secure apps” (for example Gmail might do this for Outlook as well). In this case you have to go to your email account settings and allow “less secure apps”. Some email providers send email in this situation so check your inbox for an email with instructions!
See our FAQ below for instructions how to create app password or allow less secure apps for Gmail, Yahoo and Outlook email addresses.
Contact our support team
Please read the FAQ and check the user manuals first! We cannot guarantee a fast personal response to every single support contact.
In some cases you are not able to connect your email with the EEZY KEYZ® application even though you have correctly inserted your email address and password. There are two possible reasons for this:
1. You have enabled 2-step-verification for your email account. In this case you have to create an app password for EEZY KEYZ® on your email account settings.
2. Your email service has blocked EEZY KEYZ®. Some email providers might deny the access for “less secure apps”. For example Gmail does this even for Outlook. In this case you have to go to your email account settings and allow less secure apps. Some email providers send email in this situation so check your inbox if you have received an email with instructions!
We recommend to always use 2-step-verification if possible!
The following list provides links to Gmail’s, Yahoo’s and Outlook’s support pages explaining how to do the above mentioned steps.
1. You have enabled 2-step-verification for your Gmail account. How to create an app password for EEZY KEYZ®: Gmail create app password
2. You do not have 2-step-verification enabled but are not able to login to your email with EEZY KEYZ®. You might have received an email from Gmail notifying that a “less secure app” was blocked. How to allow EEZY KEYZ® to connect: Gmail allow less secure apps
1. You have enabled 2-step-verification for your Yahoo account. How to create an app password for EEZY KEYZ®: Yahoo create app password
2. You do not have 2-step-verification enabled but are not able to login to your email with EEZY KEYZ®. You might have received an email from Yahoo notifying that a “less secure app” was blocked. How to allow EEZY KEYZ® to connect: Yahoo allow less secure apps
1. You have enabled 2-step-verification for your Outlook/Hotmail account. How to create an app password for EEZY KEYZ®: Outlook/Hotmail create app password
EEZY KEYZ® is the world’s most powerful end-to-end email encryption software. It is a user-friendly solution for encrypting email data. There is no need to open a new email account, as EEZY KEYZ® is compatible with all leading email service providers. The software automatically encrypts email and attachments between EEZY KEYZ® users with very strong multi-key end-to-end encryption technology.
Email encryption is a way of improving the security of your email data and of protecting your privacy. Encryption transforms your messages into enciphered text, which is impossible to read without the correct keys.
Unlike some other encryption methods, end-to-end encryption protects the messages from the moment of sending until the message is opened by the right receiver. Only the receiver who has the correct encryption keys can open the message. If anyone without the correct keys intercepted the message, they would only see enciphered text.
EEZY KEYZ® connects to your email service and automatically handles the encryption process and key exchange between users. EEZY KEYZ® is a session- and identity-based encryption solution. The encryption keys for email, attachments and metadata are randomly generated each time by the autonomous encryption software on the user’s device. In other words, this is done without the EEZY KEYZ® service provider, any email service provider, or any interceptor ever seeing them. Encrypted emails are never saved unencrypted without the user choosing to do so. This ensures that your email data remains protected at all times.
In general terms it is. However the use case itself is different. EEZY KEYZ works with any email as a security addition offering end-to-end encryption for open and universal email system.
No. EEZY KEYZ® does not transmit or store email, and never has access to your email. EEZY KEYZ® only handles the key exchange between users: email is transmitted and stored by your email service provider.
Yes. EEZY KEYZ® utilizes the world’s strongest encryption technology, with no backdoors or general keys to hack. EEZY KEYZ® uses a unique (and patent-pending) session-and identity-based asymmetric and symmetric multi-key encryption technology (3×256 BIT AES and 1×3072 BIT RSA). This makes it practically impossible to hack the system. To do so successfully would require massive interception capacity just to open one single email for unauthorized scanning. However, using EEZY KEYZ® does not reduce the need to keep the security of your device at a high level and to use strong passwords. Do not leave your device unlocked in public places and keep your passwords safe. To ensure the security of the users’ email data, there are no backdoors or general keys in EEZY KEYZ®. EEZY KEYZ® does not have access to your messages because we do not transmit or store any email. The user’s private key is encrypted with the user’s own password. This is never revealed to or stored by EEZY KEYZ®. For this reason, we cannot reveal the user’s private key to anyone (not even to the user himself or herself if he or she has forgotten it).
Yes. EEZY KEYZ® Outlook-plugin and mobile software are compatible with all leading email service providers, including Gmail, Outlook.com, Hotmail, Yahoo, and iCloud. The EEZY KEYZ® email encryption software is available for MS Outlook on Windows 7 & 10 PC (Outlook 2010, 2013 and 2016) and for Android and iOS mobile devices.
Yes. EEZY KEYZ® email application is available for Android devices (from version 5.0 onwards) and for iOS devices (from version 9.0 onwards).
Yes. Your EEZY KEYZ® account is connected to your email address, not to a specific device. You can install as many different versions of EEZY KEYZ® as needed to protect email on all your devices (limited to supported platforms). This allows you to securely and privately send and receive email anytime and anywhere.
EEZY KEYZ® Outlook plug-in supports POP3, IMAP and Exchange protocols. EEZY KEYZ® email application for Android devices supports POP3, IMAP and Exchange protocols. EEZY KEYZ® email application for iOS devices supports IMAP and Exchange protocols.
The EEZY KEYZ® Outlook-plugin can be downloaded from our website at www.eezykeyz.eu/download. EEZY KEYZ® for Android devices can be downloaded from Google Play Store. EEZY KEYZ® for iOS devices can be downloaded from the App Store
Not yet. Currently EEZY KEYZ® is available for PCs and for Android and iOS devices. We will notify our users of any new releases on our website at www.eezykeyz.eu.
Yes, if it is Outlook. You can add the EEZY KEYZ® Outlook-plugin into your existing Outlook-account and use it to send and receive encrypted email. Encrypted messages are conveniently displayed among your normal unencrypted messages in Outlook. EEZY KEYZ® automatically connects to your email service, so there is no need to register to a new email service. The EEZY KEYZ® mobile software for Android and iOS devices are email apps that also connect to your email service.
We want to offer the best possible service and support to our customers. Quality costs money. However, we offer a one-month free trial to all users. After the trial, it is easy to upgrade to the paid version. However, users can continue to receive encrypted email and send unencrypted email after the trial period for free. Only the sending of encrypted email is no longer possible without upgrading to the paid version.
Ask your organization’s IT management to sign up for EEZY KEYZ® end-to-end email encryption service and protect all the devices in your organization. For more information, go to www.eezykeyz.eu/download.
Yes! Invite your friends to become EEZY KEYZ® users and we will offer them a one-month free trial. After the trial period, it is easy to upgrade to the paid version. However, users can continue to receive encrypted email and send unencrypted email after the trial period for free. Only the sending of encrypted email is no longer possible without upgrading to the paid version.
EEZY KEYZ® is extremely easy to install and use. Check out the user manual for the Outlook-plugin and for mobile apps at www.eezykeyz.eu/support
There is no way to reset EEZY KEYZ® passwords. We want our service to be truly secure, and so there are no backdoors or general keys. Your password is used to encrypt your private key, so if you lose your password you will not be able to read any encrypted email. The password is never revealed to us – we never know it, so we can never reset it. The upside is that this is what makes EEZY KEYZ® so secure. Nobody can access the encrypted email data without the correct password, not even us.
EEZY KEYZ® is a Finnish service brought to you by IPRA Technologies Ltd., a Finnish company based in Lappeenranta. Our data centers are also located in Finland. As a Finnish company, we operate under the jurisdiction of Finland and the European Union.